Are you in the right place?
Are you a business consultant, coach, service provider, trainer, or educator? Are you someone who strives to help others grow their own business and income? Then you’re in the right place. Our content covers all the hot topics that small, growing businesses and start-ups crave, and we add to our library every month.
You can download our time management mini-course kit for free here:
PLR Courses Will Save You Hours!
Here’s how to get started:
How do PLR Courses work?
There are 3 main steps involved in using the PLR Courses from Mentor Virtual Agency:
- Pick from our huge library of content on the hottest topics in Business, Marketing and Professional Development.
- Personalize it to your market, adding your own personal brand and voice.
- Publish or Sell your content in your desired format or platform, and start telling the world about it.
The Rules for PLR Courses
All of our products are fully editable and customizable. There are endless ways to repurpose the content you buy, and we give you multiple ideas inside each product.
NOTE: The only thing you are NOT allowed to do is share or sell the editable files. People who want the editable files must purchase their own license from Mentor Virtual Agency only.
Once you’re done with any editing, just convert your documents to a non-editable format (such as pdf) before you sell or share them with customers and prospects.
For the full list of license terms, read the Content License Rules.
What can I do with my PLR Courses from Mentor Virtual Agency?
Almost anything! Whenever you have a need for content, look to Mentor Virtual Agency first. And remember, you can edit, cut up, combine, and transform your Mentor Virtual Agency products in any way you want.
Here are just a few ways to use your Mentor Virtual Agency products:
Blog posts for your site, or rewritten as guest posts
Checklists and Cheat Sheets
Newsletters (print and digital)
Teleseminars & Webinars
Social Media posts
Self-Study Courses and eBooks
Kindle (rewritten) and Print Books
Live Workshops & Seminars
How much time and work do I have to commit?
This one is entirely up to you. Some of our customers spend very little time customizing our content. They just spend a few minutes adding their name and logo and then reading through for any little edits or examples to add. After that, the content is published and out there working for them.
Other customers decide to make their Mentor Virtual Agency products a core part of their own product offerings. To do that, they usually want to spend a few hours adding more of their own language and examples. Sometimes they’ll combine several products into a longer curriculum or coaching membership portal.
And then there are those customers who like to edit 80% of the content, or use it as the foundation for something completely different. There’s just no way to estimate how much time that takes, other than to say that it’s still far, far faster than starting from scratch.
What results can I expect from PLR Courses
Once you start publishing content on a consistent basis and broadcasting your expertise to the world, you’ll be surprised how quickly your business will grow.
Naturally, everyone’s results will vary. It all depends on how you use the time you free up from not having to spend hours on content creation. For example, here are just a few business activities you can spend time on:
- Run free webinars and workshops to bring in more customers
- Network with potential business partners at events and meetups
- Create a resource portal for your paid customers to give them
- more value and keep them coming back for more.
Create paid membership sites for monthly training or coaching income
Create a library of paid products to sell individually and earn passive income
How to Choose the Right PLR Course For Your Needs
In order to select the content that will make the biggest difference in your business right now, think about the following questions.
Answering just one of these questions can help you determine what content you need to create first:
- Where are you currently spending the most time on online course creation?
- Where are you not spending enough time on online course creation?
- What types of products are your customers looking for or asking for?
- What topics are your customers or prospects looking for or asking for?
- What are your customers’ biggest pain points?
- Which topics are they struggling with most in their business?
- Which skills or topics do you want to be known for?
- What skills or topics do you need to learn more about for yourself?
- What topics can your customers learn about on their own vs. in a one-on-one coaching session?
- What’s your budget for online course creation?
Once you have a sense of what type or topic of content you need first, you can start browsing what’s available on Mentor Virtual Agency. There are two main ways to search: