Attract more leads and nurture relationships with your subscribers with our…
Pre-Written Blog Posts & Email Swipes on Working Remotely.
Just edit, add your links, and load into your blog or email platform.
NOTE: These blog posts and emails work well with any product or offer about working from home businesses, whether it’s one of ours from Mentor Virtual Agency or your own.
For example, consider using them as additional follow-up emails or to send blog visitors to your own course on Managing Remote Teams.
Get this blog post & email pack PLUS 4 MORE in our Done-For-You Blog Post & Email Bundle.
10 Done-for-You Blog Posts & Emails:
Just Add to Your Blog or Autoresponder and Tweak the Wording for Your Audience
Not sure what to blog about or send to your email list next?
In our pack of 10 Done-for-You Blog Posts & Email Swipes on Working Remotely, you’ll get 5 pre-written blog posts and 5 pre-written emails that you can customize and add directly into your blog or email autoresponder.
Use them to get more traffic to your website and to nurture relationships with people who are interested in starting or growing a work-from-home business. Or, just keep them in your content library for when you’re stuck for ideas and need something to blog about or email!
Get this content pack PLUS 4 MORE for one low, discounted price in our Done-For-You Blog Post & Email Bundle
Here are a few ways you can use the blog posts and email swipes to grow your business:
- Add a few emails to a relevant autoresponder series for new leads… to share valuable tips and build credibility before offering a paid product or service
- Load the blog posts as drafts to your blog, edit and add to the text, and add a few images. Then schedule to publish every week for the next 5 weeks. Don’t forget a Call to Action at the end of each.
- And remember to schedule emails about your blog posts for your list too!
- Pick and choose relevant emails to create a series for people who didn’t buy one of your related courses… to continue to nurture your relationship with them, so they’ll be ready to purchase next time
- Add the emails (and emails sending people to your blog posts) to your post-purchase emails to further build relationships with customers… to earn their loyalty and keep them coming back again and again
- Expand on the content in the emails to create longer blog posts… to attract your target customers to your website
- Use the content in the blog posts as the basis for emails. You can even break some up into separate emails.
- Pull out tips from the emails and blog posts for social media posts and images… to encourage engagement with your followers
Here’s what you’ll get in the 10 Done-for-You Blog Posts & Emails:
With this set of blog posts and email swipes, you’ll get 5 pre-written blog posts and 5 pre-written emails that are easy to customize, with areas clearly marked for where you should add your own personal info and links. You’ll see the blog posts and emails cover various topics around the most effective tactics and tips for working remotely. Here are the specific topics
- 7 Tips to Run an Effective Video Call When Working Remotely (557 words)
- The Essential Tools You Need for Effective Remote Working (518 words)
- Your Remote Work Schedule – Best Practices for Getting the
- Most Out of Your Time (595 words)
- Working Location Independent – Is It Right for You? (539 words)
- 6 Ways to Manage Your Time When Working Remotely (640 words)
- How to keep in touch with your team when you’re working remotely (333 words)
- The key to successful remote working is taking breaks (347 words)
- Which software program is best for virtual meetings? (347 words)
- How to communicate better when you’re working remotely (309
- Is your Wi-Fi secure enough for remote working? (348 words)
You’ll also get a pdf with detailed instructions for using your customizable, relationship-building emails.
Blog posts and emails are delivered as .docx & .txt formats.
Screenshot previews of all your content in your 10 Done-for-You Blog Posts & Emails: Working Remotely:
As you can see, Mentor Virtual Agency products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Mentor Virtual content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Mentor Virtual content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.